Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Belcastel, Aveyron, France... The place I could have lived !

Belcastel is a small village in Aveyron, southern France. This medieval village is well-knonw for its cobbled streets and lauze-roofed (stone tiled) houses. The Castle is situated on the steep North Bank of the Aveyron River. Several building and the 15e century Church are on the south side of the River and the lovely bridge is connecting the 2 sides. It is known as one of the most beautiful village of France...

One on my favourite indeed. I visited it a few times and each time, I am in love with it even more..


I decided to situate one of the chapter of my book there, because it's beautiful, aged and so full of History..





No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl