Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Perfect guy !???

Let's say it right now... I have very amazing taste in men... Some say ! I am not sure of that but honestly I have my own taste and I fancy a very kind of guy... Brit & Irish boys... mainly... For instance, I fall for Jude Law, Paul Bettany, Jonny Lee Miller, Cillian Murphy, Ben Whishaw, Henry Cavill etc... See whom I mean ....


The 2 only exceptions I know are late american actor River Phoenix (whom I still worship... I first saw him in 1985 with Explorers film and I fall in love straight !) and this lovely guy painted by Bronzino (photo below)....


What about this Bronzino guy ? Magnetic and sexy, don't you think ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl